BSDAS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSDAS

Baguio Seventh-day Adventist School - The School that Leads to Jesus!

One day at school, BSDAS

Frog_prince

One day at  school, BSDAS Empty One day at school, BSDAS

Post  Frog_prince Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 am

well, just too share some experiences to start my day in school clown
    always woke up at 7:30, took me to be late just to fix my hair up and
    had my coffee i dont realy care about the world but my coffee.. ROLF!lol!
    sunny my everyday school life was just as normal until that awful day came, Sad

i arrived at exactly 8:30, guard said it needs my
    parents letter bla.bla.bla, i tried to argue back that they can just call my mom about
    "how did i turn out late this morning" coz its already my first subject!!! but still
    guard insist to go back and get a letter,, (geez! their not the ones paying my tuition
    and my fare to go back for them to tell me to skip my subject!) well, just awfuly irritated
    although its my fault of being late. Suspect after going back, im finally in..
    yay!! cheers suddenly. mam Fabito called me to the accountancy, she was furios why did i
    put back my sweaters(sinita niya ako before,, but still pasaway. ahihi tongue )
    she pulled it out roughly that irritated me much and answered, "Ma'am naman oh!"
    then she got furios, now i didnt answer back. she got a logo and stamped it on
    my polo (coz my polo with logo isnt dried yet so i used a normal one without logo)
    and said "ilista niyo nga ito!" though i want to shout back but good that i still got
    my temper controlled, (WTF! DID SHE EVEN HAD THE SLIGHTEST RIGHTS TO DO THAT?! WITHOUT
    MY PARENTS BEING AWARE?! IS THAT MRS FABITOS MONEY TO BUY ME A NEW LOGO?!)
    soo irritated on what happend coz its just like last year that i forgot my ID strap
    then she made me bought a new one, now i got 2! ugh!..
    lunch time: Someone told me that Akon had my cap, the one captured last year,
    (then what the hell is my cap to be with akon?! thats why they cant find my cap while
    i was claiming it before!!! Such irresponsible People! oh well, even that 4rth year girl
    Ipod shafle didnt returned to her,,) on my very bad start of my day, i started to think
    all that looks horible in this school. Evil or Very Mad you cant eat the food you like in the canteen!
    you had an awfuly smelled and bad looking C.R where you cant even comfortably do your vowels!
    no lockers to put your unused books! got no internet! even city high got internet connection
    and you dont have to pay 20 pessos per hour internet, what is this?! a computer shop?! a business?!....
    my head got all bumpy and irritated all day and now i even got a cold because
    of the freezing weather but still they wont let me wear my sweater!!! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!
    Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Neutral silent pale
    and,,, thats how my awfulday came to be!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 am